Discover the wonderful world of Betta Fish(Beta Fish)
Betta Fish or Siamese Fighting Fish are extremely popular freshwater fish. The reason for this is because they are relatively easy to care for and come in a variety of colors, shapes and fin sizes.
Having owned Betta Fish before and owning one presently, I know how important it is that you know exactly what kind of environment your Betta Fish needs and how to properly care for it to make sure it stays healthy and happy.
Choose from the articles listed below according to where you are in your journey of owning a Betta Fish.
General Information about Betta Fish (Beta Fish)
- Why does my Betta Fish stare at me?
- Do Betta Fish sleep?
- Why do Betta Fish make bubbles?
- How to transfer Betta Fish from cup to tank
- Betta fin rot vs fin loss
- Can you put other fish with Bettas?
- Why is my Betta Fish hiding?
- How long do Betta Fish live without food?
- Betta Fish Behavior Before Death
- Why is My Betta Fish Not Eating?
- Betta Fish Lifespan
- My Betta only eats bloodworms
- Betta Fish Types
- Can Betta Fish Live With Goldfish?
- Betta Fish Colors And Patterns
- Betta Fish And Cory Catfish – Can They Co-exist?
- Why Do Betta Fish Fight?
- Why are Betta Fish Sold in cups?